How We Manage Your Personal Data
How We Collect And Use Your Personal Data
2. At CellBank we’re committed to carefully and fairly collecting only necessary data for our company and for the safety of our clients, always with consent.
Our goals regarding personal data use are outlined below. Please contact our Service Desk if you have any questions or concerns.
(1) Our Business
- 1. Development of new medical technology, cultivation of cells for treatment, and institutional support
- 2. Cell storage and related services
- 3. Development, production and sales of pharmaceuticals and other quasi-pharmaceutical products
- 4. Industrial property, knowledge, system technology, enterprise planning, and corporate integrity
- 5. Patent licencing and technical guidance
- 6. Development, production and sales of medical equipment
- 7. Medical consulting services
- 8. Labor dispatching
(2) Why We Collect Your Data
- 1. Carrying out necessary procedures for our corporate services
- 2. Responding to questions, comments and document requests
- 3. Navigating changes to our services
- 4. Navigating corporate services and events
- 5. Privacy-preserving statistical analysis
- 6. Accurate and careful management of patient cells
- 7. Research into cell-based treatments
- 8. Providing support and services relating to points 1~7 above
Scope Of Use
- 3. CellBank will only use personal data to ensure accurate, quality services as outlined above.
Protecting Your Personal Data
- 4. We work hard to ensure that we’re handling your personal data with the most accurate and up-to-date information within our established scope of use to prevent unauthorized access, falsification, data breaches and other security violations.
Employees And Outsourcers
- 5. All personal data stored at CellBank is carefully handled under the supervision of our employees.
Please note that we may share your personal data with third party outsourcers. Any outsourcers we share your data with are carefully selected and contracted with us to ensure proper handling of your data.
- 6. Beyond our contracted outsourcers we do not share personal data with third parties, except in the cases listed below.
- 1. Consent to share personal data with a third party is given by the individual
* Including sharing of personal data with designated medical institutions
- 2. Release of personal data is requested by a court, police or other public legal institution
- 3. Consent can not be obtained because sharing of personal data could potentially harm the individual or third party, or result in property damage
Release Of Personal Data
- 7. CellBank has outlined the following procedures for release of personal data (including notice of use; release of data; revisions, additions or removal of data; or termination of use and/or third party data sharing).
Please note that in the event we are unable to verify the identity of the requestor, or if required documents are incomplete, we will not be able to release the requested data. Please be sure to provide us with all documents necessary to verify your identity (if there has been any change in your personal information or if you believe your data may be inaccurate please notify us as soon as possible).
There may also be cases where we will not be able to complete a request for release of data due to legal restrictions.
1-13-1 Kachidoki, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0054
Inui Building Kachaidoki 3FL
TEL: +81 3-5547-0207
* Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Required Documents
Notices : N/A
Release of Personal Data : In addition to signing our Consent For Release Of Personal Data form, please provide us with documentation verifying your identity (listed below)
Revisions, Additions or Removal of Dat : In addition to signing our Consent For Release Of Personal Data and Consent For Termination of Use & Third Party Sharing Of Personal Data forms, please provide us with documentation verifying your identity (listed below)
Notices : N/A
Release of Personal Data : N/A
Revisions, Additions or Removal of Dat : N/A
Termination of Use : N/A
Confirmation And Response Times
Notices : We will provide a Notice of Use document
Release of Personal Data : We will send a confirmation response by registered mail requiring a signature within 10 business days of receiving a request
Revisions, Additions, and Removal or Termination of Use : We will provide verbal or written confirmation within 10 business days of receiving a reques
- Identity Verification
(Including Rights of Representation For Legal Representatives)
・We ask that you provide 1 of the following documents to verify your identity.
DRIVER’S LICENSE・PASSPORT・INSURANCE CARD・RESIDENCE CARD
* Documents must be valid/not expired.
- ・If personal data is requested by the legal guardian of a minor or an adult dependent, or if personal data is requested by an approved representative, the legal representative must provide documentation verifying their Rights of Representation in addition to the documents listed above (submitted by both individual and representative)
For Legal Representatives
1 document verifying Rights of Representation
(Legal guardians may submit a health insurance card signed by the dependant)
- ・We ask that you provide 1 of the following documents to verify your identity.
- Other Important Policies
Release Of Personal Data
Release of personal data is not legally permitted under the following circumstances. We will contact you if we have reason to refuse a release of your personal data. Please note that a fixed fee will be charged if a release of data is refused.
- ・Requested data does not fall under our jurisdiction of personal data
- ・Requested data can not be specified or easily retrieved
- ・Release of data could potentially harm the individual or a third party
- ・Release of data could cause considerable obstacles for the company
- ・Release of data would constitute a violation of the law
Revisions, Additions Or Removal Of Data
Revisions, additions and/or removal of personal data is not permitted under the following circumstances. We will contact you if we have reason to refuse any revision, addition or removal of your personal data.
- ・Data is false or can not be proven to be valid
- ・Data has already been reviewed and added by the company
- ・Request for revision, addition or removal of data is not necessary in light of our policies regarding personal data use
Termination Of Use
Termination of use and/or third party data sharing is not permitted under the following circumstances. We will contact you if we have reason to refuse a request for termination of use or third party sharing of your personal data.
- ・Request for termination of use and/or third party data sharing is on false grounds or can not be proven to be valid
1-13-1 Kachidoki, Chuo-ku Tokyo 104-0054
Inui Building Kachidoki 3FL
CellBank Data Security Service Desk
Hours: Business Days 9:00～18:00
Continuous Improvement Practices